Friday, April 24, 2015

Early History

So today in class I learned a few things about the history of games and video games. Such as the first found board game being the Royal Game of Ur dating all the way back to 3000 B.C. Also some of the origins of early gaming technology starting with simply making machines that play board games to the legendary Pong or Zork. I also found out how the first early video games werent "original" as they were mainly machines made specifally to play a game like tennis, only on a screen

3 comments:

  1. Could you possibly post a couple pictures of those video game machines?
    I would love to see the difference of what they looked like back then until now. Its amazing to see how much technology has advanced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool , I would love to see the frist video game console ever created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool , I would love to see the frist video game console ever created.

    ReplyDelete